I thought I’d share some fun facts about me so we can get to know one another.
In no particular order…
1. My second toe is longer than my first.
2. I can type pretty fast.
3. I’m an only child.
4. On some days I look like a haggard hobo who wandered into Target. On others I’m showered and dressed wearing lip gloss and makeup. There really is no rhyme or reason as to when each of these may occur.
5. The most difficult year of my life was 2014 when my mom passed away from cancer.
6. I have a Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Technology.
7. We have an awesome ginger cookie recipe handed down in my family and I love to make them.
8. I’ve run a half marathon.
9. My fourth baby was a post-vasectomy surprise.
10. My current favorite drink is Diet Coke (I know I know) and Maker’s Mark.
11. My favorite color is aqua.
12. I took tap dancing for seven years as a kid.
13. I not so secretly want to live in the country in a restored farm house.
14. I crave outdoors time and am always happier after I’ve had some.
15. My dad gave me a voter registration form for my 18th birthday.
16. I am extremely (to a fault) analytical.
17. I don’t really have time for this blog.
18. I don’t understand what the endorsements on LinkedIn are all about.
19. I’ve never been to Europe.
20. My husband proposed to me on Maui.